10/06/2007

midmajority.com

I am in love with midmajority.com. I think it is possibly the best website I've ever been to. When I invision everything I would want to be able to accomplish in a website, its all there. Alas, I have no programming ability, and the first year of law school (and the last 24 years of my life) is not the most convenient to learn. I love the whole concept of that website, and I think Kyle Whelliston is a very entertaining and knowledgeable writer. If I could steal or copy more things from his website, I would most definitely do that. There is more information, both expansive statistics and analysis, a map of every game to be played, a blog, an online store (an idea which I did steal), polls, humor, you name if. If you care at all about basketball in America, its there for your enjoyment.

I would like to say that I will someday live up to that standard set by midmajority.com, but it would indeed be a lie. In that light, I think everyone who happens to come across my almost completely ignored blog, should go there instead. Its just better. Really, it is.

No comments: