5/16/2007

Talk About Mixed Messages

I'm with Steve Nash in response to the NBA's decisions in regarding the aftermath of the Suns/Spurs game 4.

"Disgusted" That's Steve's word, and now mine.

I just think that reality and common sense should have the final call. David Stern is way off base here. I heard him on the Dan Patrick show, and he was basically ignorning the issues at hand, and instead attacking Dan Patrick for having the audacity to insult his decision.

Mike D'Antoni on the other hand did a great job of being upset, without having a melt down. D'Antoni is my kind of coach. He's pissed, but still expects victory. I think its possible. Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't write off the Suns for any given game. Maybe a 7 game serious without Amare is out of the question, but on any given night, any team can win.

Here's hoping that Robert Horry's cheap shot doesn't screw the Suns.

No comments: